Normal ButanolOur product range includes a wide range of n butanol.
Approx. Price: Rs 175 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500000 Kg|
|Packaging Details||200 litre Drum|
|Usage/Application||Solvent in paints, Intermediate in chemical synthesis, Fuel additive|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||C4H10O, 1-Butanol, n-Butanol, n-Butyl alcohol|
|Odour||Alcoholic and sweet|
|Molecular Weight||74.123 g per mol|
|Melting Point||-89.8 degree Celsius|
|Boiling Point||117.7 degree Celsius|
|Viscosity||2.573 m Pa s|
|Flash Point||35 degree Celsius|
<table style="height: 72px; width: 210px;"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 125px;"><b>Packaging Details</b></td><td style="width: 69px;"><b>Price</b></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 125px;">1 kg Bag</td><td style="width: 69px;">Rs 160</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 125px;">20 kg Bag</td><td style="width: 69px;">Rs 3125</td></tr></tbody></table>
Our company is the foremost in offering Butanol, CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH, which is widely used for manufacturing of pharmaceutical intermediates, cosmetics, & hand sanitiser along with other uses.
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 Kg Drum of Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH.
Uses of Butanol
- Butanol has been primarily used as a solvent found in paints and can also be utilized as a fuel.
- It is also used as a component of hydraulic and brake fluids.
- It is also used as a base for perfumes, but on its own has a highly alcoholic aroma.
- Butanol is a central nervous system depressant.This means that butanol can have effects like ethanol when ingested or drunk by living beings such as humans.
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes.
- Skin Contact: Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If skin irritation persists, call a physician.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- Ingestion: Clean mouth with water and drink afterwards plenty of water.
Accidental release measures
- Personal Precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Environmental Precautions Should not be released into the environment.
- Methods for Containment and Clean Up: Soak up with inert absorbent material. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye/face Protection: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations.
- Skin and body protection: Long sleeved clothing.
- Hygiene Measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.
Stability and Reactivity
- Stability: Stable under normal conditions.
- Conditions to Avoid: Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition.
- Incompatible Materials: Strong oxidizing agents, Reducing agents, Acid chlorides, copper, Copper alloys, Acid anhydrides.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide (CO), Carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Hazardous Polymerization: Hazardous polymerization does not occur. Hazardous Reactions: None under normal processing.